From the highly regarded tube amplifier maker Willsenton, we introduce the R-35I EL34 X4 HIFI Tube Amplifier available with Bluetooth connectivity. If you’re not familiar with Willsenton, their models consistently place in best-of lists for high-end tube amplifiers. They are built with great quality and produce a fantastic sound. Can’t decide if you want a tube amp? See our blog post for more info: Are Tube Amps Better?
All items guaranteed 100% BRAND NEW in the original edition Box.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY !!!
1. Dual power supply mode, High voltage and low voltage Dual mono-block power supply.
It is a modern powerful design of an integrated tube amplifier! Its effect is: a large black background, a strong sense of space. Extremely high decomposition and layering! The signal-to-noise ratio is as high as 90 dB. It is clean, transparent and saturated.
2. Designed and developed wide frequency response EI output transformer with good silicon steel sheet, output transformer has more than a 30 step process. The sound is warm, sweet, and powerful.
3. The whole circuit: input amplifier 6SL7 direct-coupled driver pole 6SN7, fully balanced amplifier circuit. Cooperate with wide frequency output transformer, unparalleled openness
4. The carefully selected Russian Electro-Harmonix(EH) 6550 power tube regardless of cost, excellent durability and consistency!
5. One amplifier has 2 kinds of sound, it is a good price-quality ratio.
The sound is beautiful and exquisite in triode mode; It has open dynamics at Ultra-linear mode.
There is a switch to select Triode or Ultra-linear mode, so you can listen to voice or the symphony, easy to set.
6. All the parts are hi-fi and hi-end.
50W power is sufficient to drive most speakers on the market.
Output Jacks: 2 channels with 2 groups gold plated jacks
Output Impedance: 4Ω and 8Ω
Input Jacks: Gold plated Isolated RCA jacks, 3 groups (CD, Tape, and AUX) on rear panel
Input impedance: 100KΩ
Input Sensitivity : 500mv
Signal to noise ratio: 90 dB
Frequency response: 8Hz-65KHz(-1dB)
Output Power: 25W + 25W (Triode Mode)
50W + 50W (Ultra-linear Mode)
Output Impedance : 8 ohm & 4 ohm
Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% (when full power)
Vacuum Tubes: 6550 EH x 4 (Output Tubes, Made in Russia)
6SN7 x 2 (Drivers)
6SL7 x 2 (Voltage amplifiers)
5AR4 x 2 (Rectifiers)
Dimension: W 438mm x D 380mm x H 210mm
Power Supply Voltage: AC 100V to 240V 60Hz/50Hz, (100V, 110V, 115V, 120V, 230V, 240v version need to take 7-21 business days to order. 220v is in stock. (There is one 230v version item in stock too, so you don’t need to wait.)
Net weight: 28KG
Gross weight: 30kg
Tube Amplifier Precautions:
1. Tube amp must be connected to speakers before turning ON. Strictly prohibit sending signals to amp without connected to loads(speakers) or the loads will short circuit when the switch is turned ON.
2. Too high or too low power supply voltage does irreversible harm to the amp,preferably less than 5% of the specified voltage. If your mains voltage exceeds this value, often best to use with the AC power supply.
3. Temperature is higher when tube amps working, pay attention to ventilation and cooling.
4. Do not spill liquid on the tubes while they are still hot.
5. The break-in period for the amp is around 100 hours.
All tube amplifier used with stereo mode: L(left) and R(right) speakers.
Normally there are 6 speaker cable connectors: +8L, +4L, -0L, -0R, +4R, +8R
Example: +8L and -0L are for connecting with your Left 6-8ohms speaker
-0R, +4R is for connecting with your Right 4ohms speaker